Today marks the release of several oft-requested new features for voo2do. If you’ve seen the beta, you’ve probably helped me debug these. Announcing:
- Renamed views to contexts, and added ability to assign a task into a specific context.
- Inactivation (and reactivation) of contexts and projects makes it easier to get old stuff out of the way.
- Support for D/M/Y and Y-M-D date formats, in addition to M/D/Y.
- Ability to edit (not just add and delete) notes.
- Task-specific menu (click on ).
- Notes button now opens in a simulated window rather than an actual new browser window, making this interface operation faster on many browsers.
- Initial collaboration support, including ability to assign tasks to a person and to publish tasks for public viewing.
- New Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page.
Check it out and let me know what you think!