UPDATE: The last day to apply was Wednesday, October 25, 2006. No more applications are being accepted.
I get about five emails per day with questions or suggestions from Voo2do users. I’d like to work with someone who knows Voo2do to help me answer them promptly and helpfully.
Requirements for this position include:
- fluency in written English
- knowledge of Voo2do functionality — regular users strongly preferred
- ability to respond to emails using a GMail or similar account, which we will share
- availability of 2-3 hours per week, in 3 or more chunks
- ability to work hourly, over the internet — candidates welcome from anywhere on earth
This position will handle first-line support for Voo2do. You will respond to user questions directly. You will thank users for suggestions and tabulate those suggestions, so I can easily see how many people emailed us to request, say, the ability to upload files. You will escalate some inquiries to me.
To apply for this position, send the following to support AT voo2do.com with “CANDIDATE” in the subject line:
- your resume
- 1-2 paragraph summary of your current Voo2do usage (if none, describe your experience using other web applications for communication or personal productivity)
- hourly wage requirements
This position offers the opportunity to help thousands of users enjoy Voo2do. It also offers the possibility to grow into pre- and post-sales support as Voo2do explores a variety of commercial possibilities.